DIY PJ PARTY
Looking to have some fun with family and friends while changing lives in your community? Look no further than Pajamas and Pancakes!
It’s the perfect opportunity to spend your next birthday celebration, family BBQ or Sunday brunch in your favourite pajamas while raising FUNds for the Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario (POGO).
Pajamas and Pancakes is flexible and designed to work with any type of event, big or small, so get creative! Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Birthday pajama party
- Pajamas and pancake breakfast or lunch
- Street party in pajamas
- Community pancake breakfast - maybe even add in pjs?
- Just a good old pajama party
- Online campaign for Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, Giving Tuesday or the holidays
- And so much more!
Grab your pjs and set the table. Hosting your own party is as easy as 1-2-3!
- REGISTER: Click here to get started and download this checklist while you're at it to make sure you start off on the right foot
- FUNDRAISE: Invite family and friends and ask them to make a donation to join in on the fun
- HOST: Grab your favourite pjs, stack up the pancakes and be a champion for kids’ cancer care
GET STARTED NOW!