Pajamas and Pancakes is a fun, fresh and flexible do-it-yourself fundraising event in support of the Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario (POGO). It is an opportunity to wear your favourite pjs, bust out the maple syrup and enjoy time with friends, family or co-workers all while raising funds for kids with cancer.
So how does it work? We promise you, it’s as easy as putting on your pajamas!
Click here to set up your personal page and create your event. Celebrate your birthday with a slumber party or get your co-workers involved with a corporate challenge. There are so many possibilities!
Here are a few ideas:
• Pajamas pizza or popcorn movie night
• Pancake brunch or lunch with a side of mimosa maybe?
• Workplace pajama day fundraising challenge
• Pancake breakfast at your local school in pajamas
• The options are endless really!
Once you decide on an event register, invite your friends, family and co-workers and let the FUNdraising begin!
It’s the coziest way to champion kids’ cancer care.