Be a champion! Create your own Corporate Challenge and get your co-workers involved in some friendly competition in support of Pajamas and Pancakes and the Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario (POGO).
There are so many ways to get involved – here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Pajama Days: Choose a day of the week, set the price and let your employees wear their pajamas to work
- Pancake breakfast or lunch: Host a pancake breakfast and ask employees to make a donation or fundraise to attend
- Lose the suit: Set a fundraising goal and ask employees to donate to get an executive out of their suit and into their pjs or a onsie for the for a day
- PJ Fashion Face Off: Customers and employees donate to vote for who wore their Pjs best
- Pajammin': Host a PJs & Pancakes event, a plaid & Pizza Party or add pajamas to an existing BBQ or luncheon and raise funds from entrance fees, food and drink, 50/50 draw and more
WHY YOUR COMPANY SHOULD GET INVOLVED
- Foster stronger relationships between co-workers
- Instill a sense of pride at work
- Raise your profile, while raising FUNds for POGO
- Share pictures on social media to engage clients and staff
GET STARTED NOW!
You have registered, now what? Don't fret, as your own personal fundraising coach will be in touch within 24 hours after you register to make sure you're on the right track. In the meantime this checklist is a great resource as well!