Be a champion! Create your own Corporate Challenge and get your co-workers involved in some friendly competition in support of Pajamas and Pancakes and the Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario (POGO).
There are so many ways to get involved – here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Pajama Days: Choose a day of the week, set the price and let your employees wear their pajamas to work
- Pancake breakfast: Host a pancake breakfast and ask employees to make a donation
- Lose the suit: Set a fundraising goal and ask employees to donate to get an executive out of their suit and into their pjs for a day
WHY YOUR COMPANY SHOULD GET INVOLVED
- Foster stronger relationships between co-workers
- Instill a sense of pride at work
- Raise your profile, while raising FUNds for POGO
- Share pictures on social media to engage clients and staff
GET STARTED NOW!
You have registered, now what? Don't fret, as your own personal fundraising coach will be in touch within 24 hours after you register to make sure you're on the right track. In the meantime this checklist is a great resource as well!